- MNV is situated on the pristine East Costal Road stretch at MARG Swarnabhoomi- Emerging Research and Innovation Corridor of Chennai. (60 minutes drive from south Chennai). Surrounded by the sprawling backwaters of Cheyyur and Sea, this habitat offers a truly panoramic view.
- Located on the new Growth Corridor to the south of Chennai. And is at vantage position with 50 min drive from Sirisuri – OMR IT corridor, 1.25 hrs drive from Chennai's Central Business District,1.5 hrs drive from Sriperumbudur Electronic Hub,1.25 hrs drive from Oragadam Automative Hub.
- It is well connected. 1.5 hrs drive from Chennai International Airport, 2.5 hrs drive from the Karaikal Port, 30 mins drive to the nearest Railway Station, Connected to NH 45 & SH 49, Next to ECR( proposed 6 lanes).
- Situated on ECR which is a dual hub for heritage and Leisure & Entertainment hub of Chennai.
- Near to culturally rich heritage locations like Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, etc.
- Near to the current IT Corridor and Knowledge Hub of Chennai which currently houses approx. 1.5 lakh employees/students.