- An integral part of the school programme is its sports and extracurricular activities.
- These include a myriad of activities to suit all age groups and every type of interest.
- The campus has well maintained athletics track, cricket pitch, basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts and a skating rink.
- Many of our students are players of national standing in their respective field of sports.
The all-round development (physical, intellectual, artistic, moral and modern leadership areas) of student is addressed. Hence, the school has set up the Whole Way Education System which systematically ensures the children’s development in every respect.
We make sure the student life at MNV is enriching and fun filled as well.
Child Centric Education. Our teaching strategies make learning an enjoyable experience.
Emphasis on creativity to improve imagination of child. Constant innovation in teaching methods as well as learning experiences.
- Various co-curricular activities are offered such as painting, singing, dance, keyboard, etc.
- Students participate in Club activities which include Animation, Eco, Tourism, Science, Dramatics, Creative and others.
- Remedial Counseling: We identify students with specific learning disabilities or difficulties and provide them with individual remedial counseling care within the school hours.
- Behavioural Counseling: For students who need counselling for learning problems, attitude and behavioural problems, which demand patient handling.